And so there you have it. A little mini tour of our Christmas decor this year. :D
Sunday, November 28, 2010
It's begining to look alot like Christmas!
These are some of Abby's Pictures of our Christmas decorations:
2010's Christmas Tree. This year the kids did all the decorating by themselves. It goes a lot smoother now that they can reach the top branches.
Peanuts nativity set
A mixture of some new and old decor. I don't remember Christmas without my Christmas mouse. :D The Santa is a nesting doll we got last year on clearance then forgot about. It was a nice surprise when we opened up the boxes today.
Mistletoe. I've got kisses all day long from the kiddos thanks to this little guy. :D The noel sign was one of Target's Dollar spot finds.
This is the nativity set that I have been wanting for years. My work used to give me $1 vouchers for riding the shuttle bus every morning and I saved them for almost a year and I got the nativity set and wise men set. I think I ended up paying about $20.00 between them both. The Stars we got in a Christmas Store in Jim Thorpe.
An army of M&M's. The kids get these every year in their stockings. The M&M's have long been eaten.
Christmas Ball Bowl. Currently sitting on the coffee table.
And so there you have it. A little mini tour of our Christmas decor this year. :D
And so there you have it. A little mini tour of our Christmas decor this year. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment